Shipping & Order Processing:
- The Dessert Tree ships macarons throughout the United States using FedEx as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide Monday through Thursday. We do not ship on Fridays, over the weekend, or holidays.
- Orders placed after 9AM PST will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday-Thursday).
- Orders placed after 9AM PST on Thursday will ship on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
Nationwide Shipping Guarantee:
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- FedEx does not deliver to P.O Boxes.
- The Dessert Tree is not responsible for delays in delivery due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for FedEx.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- The Dessert Tree does not require a signature, however FedEx may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- All deliveries are sent using overnight service in an insulated box with an ice pack to ensure the quality and freshness of our product during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be cold upon arrival, this is ok! The ice pack helps the macarons stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
- Our macarons are shipped in custom designed packaging to ensure the quality and freshness of our product. However, because of the fragile nature of our macarons, some breakage of the macaron shell may occur during transit. This will not affect the taste and quality of the macarons.
- Due to the perishable nature of our macarons, The Dessert Tree does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance pending, The Dessert Tree will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your experience.
Cancellations and Modifications:
Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellations or modification requests, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate your needs; however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing schedule.